Thursday, August 16, 2007

爸爸

Ever since Grayson's first teeth have been out, he has become more and more vocal. He likes to scream in joy when something excites him, and babble continuously when he is in a good mood and/or tired. We (well mainly Tish) have been working with him on words. "ma-ma" and "ba-ba" are the words we often try to teach him whenever he is up for it. About 2 days ago, Tish actually got to hear him say "ba-ba" loud and clear! Of course we have no way of knowing if he even knows what it means, but we were just thrilled. It warmed my heart when Tish called me at work to share the great news. I just can't wait for Tish to be able to experience the same thing when G says "ma-ma"!

3 comments:

R&T said...

The first couple times I was saying "Ba Ba" in hopes he would repeat it, his jaw was making the right movements...no sound came out though. Then later on in the day, he said "Ba Ba"!!! I was surprised and so happy! His little voice is so sweet! But what's funny is if I had to say how I felt at that very moment (besides feeling surprised and happy), I'd say I felt sick! Honestly, I was SO excited that I thought I was going to throw up! Sound weird? Maybe, but I've never felt so happy as I felt so sick! :)

~Tish

Anonymous said...

It is so exciting! I know what you mean, I am so happy - thrilled I want (and probably would if I heard him) cry! He is learning so fast!

Anonymous said...

It's great, we want hear this too. It so happy, he will said "ma-ma" soon.