Monday, September 29, 2008

Fancy Feet Grayson

.
One thing I absolutely love and can't get enough of is G's dancing! He's absolutely adorable! He recently started watching his one year video again. He loves looking at pictures of himself over the last year. The very last song on the video is "Learning to Fly" by Tom Petty. As soon as G hears the first note, he starts bobbing his head - big, exaggerated bobs. It's so cute!
.
Another dance move Gray has recently learned his "stepping". He steps in place to the beat. He's no stranger to using his feet. He has used his feet to play with toys for as long as we can remember. He plays his keyboards with his toes!
.
And still, Grayson will find a beat in any sound. Earlier this week, I made him a piece of toast. When it got a little darker than I wanted, I used a knife to scrape it. Yes, Grays started dancing to my scraping! :)
.
The last dancing story I have to share (for now) happened over the weekend when we got back home from the pumpkin patch. We pulled in the garage and turned the car off. His Bug CD that was playing stopped. Still, he kept dancing (bobbing up and down). When Ray walked around the car, opened his door, and unbuckled him, he was still dancing! Our boy is such a little dancer! :)
.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He definitely has a natural talent for music and loves it so much! He's so cute! I love watching him get into his music!