Monday, September 29, 2008

Grayson loves Barney!

.

Last week, we bought Gray a singing Barney (exact one pictured above). To my surprise, he only cost $13. He's the perfect size - not small but not real big - G size I'd say. And he sings, "I love you, you love me..." At first, I could tell Ray was a little hesitant about getting it. That's because Gray hasn't ever really taken to a stuffed animal. But I figured that if and when he'd really like one, it would be Barney. And I was right!
.
Gray didn't fall in love with him at first sight, but you could tell he really like him - or was very curious, at the very least. A few hours after G first got Barney, I saw them in the living room together. Grayson was holding Barney's face real close to his. It was so sweet! I should've left them alone, but I couldn't resist saying something. I said, "You like Barney, G?" He smiled, walked over to me, and handed me Barney. He knows how to press his tummy to make him sing, but for some reason, he always asks us to do it.
.
I mashed Barney's tummy and handed him back to Gray. He smiled, carefully set Barney down on the steps, walked to the center of the dining room, and started twirling to "I love you, you love me". :)
.

0 comments: