Grayson has called me "Ma" and "Mom' for a while, but in the last few days, he's also started saying, "Momma". I first heard it when I went into his room to get him when he woke from a nap. I extended my arms to him and said, "Wanna come to your momma?" He clearly said, "Momma". I said, "You love your momma?" Again, he said, "Momma!" I was thrilled! About that time, a song came on the radio he obviously liked. He looked at me and said, "Dance!" So, G and I danced around his room together. I held his little body close to me. He had his arms wrapped around my neck and his little fingers tucked in my hair. My heart was happy, all my insides warm as I danced with my little boy that wore a huge smile and was emitting bursts of giggles. It was one of those moments you get lost in...and even when it's gone, you know you'll never forget it.
.
Monday, September 29, 2008
I'm no dancer, but I sure love dancing with my baby boy.
Posted by R&T at 9:53 PM
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web
1 comments:
AWWWW! HOW SWEET! MAKES YOUR HEAR BURST WITH LOVE!
Post a Comment