Grayson really enjoys his soy milk! It is his absolute favorite part of every single meal. Because he drinks it continually, we now give him only a few ounces at a time. That way, when it's all gone, he will pull the sippy cup away from his mouth - either to give us a chance to offer him some food or to ask for more.
.
We only wish he were as into his food as he is his milk. That would be a dream come true. Every now and then, he'll actually pull the sippy cup away from his mouth to take a bite of whatever it is I'm offering him. But that is RARE. Usually, he holds his hand up as if to say, "No, I'm drinking my milk". It can be frustrating, but you gotta admire the boy for knowing what he wants and not straying from it.
.
A few days ago, I really wanted him to take a break from drinking and take a bite of food. So, as he drank, I held the food kinda close to his face and said, "Want a bite?" Right away, that "stop" hand came up. I said, "You don't want a bite?" Then he started waving bye to me!!!! I couldn't help but laugh! He cracked a smile from behind that sippy cup of his but refused to pull it away from his mouth. :)
.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Silk = gold
Posted by R&T at 12:22 PM
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web
0 comments:
Post a Comment