I know there are so many words Gray says that I would like to talk about...I just can't remember them all. But this morning (after blogging last night), I did think of two more I must mention.
.
First, is the word "ice". Grayson loves ice. He often requests it in his drink. I think ice maker (on our fridge door) has a lot to do with it. He loves watching us push the "crushed ice" button and then not only seeing but hearing the ice fall. He's so thrilled with ice that he laughs as we put it in his cup and hand it to him. :) Yesterday, he and I were in Walmart by the soft drink and bottled water area. They have a water machine where people can fill up jugs of water. G saw it and kept yelling, "Eyeshh!!!!!" (that's how he says "ice")! It was so cute! :)
.
Ray, Mom, and I make a real effort not to let a word slip we don't want Grayson to repeat. So far, we've done good. We've slipped a few times, but he was so busy doing his thing he didn't hear what was said. I must compliment all of us adults on thinking before we speak. We either spell the word (which we'll need to stop doing sooner rather than later). Besides, that gets frustrating because some of us SUCK at spelling (not mentioning any names) while one of us is a great speller! ;) Also, we've started replacing not so nice words we might ordinarily say with friendly words. My mom deserves the blue ribbon in this category. Her new phrase is "goodness gracious". I had to laugh the first time I heard it. It sounded kinda funny. And I laughed even harder when Grayson responded, "Good grace"! :)
.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
2 more of G's favorites
Posted by R&T at 7:07 AM
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web
0 comments:
Post a Comment