Sunday, January 4, 2009

looking into his eyes

When you look into someone's eyes you love, you can often communicate with them without saying a word. We did this with Grayson. But now that he is able to understand a lot and say more and more every day, G chooses to do more verbalizing than "talking" in silence. ;)
.
Our sweet little Zander is brand new. He is not yet able to talk to us and won't for a while. But with him, I feel the furtherest thing from disconnected. Z is such a soft, gentle, and sweet little guy. I love watching him sleep. He doesn't have a hard time getting comfortable or getting the rest he needs. He is what I'd call a "peace expert".
.
When Zander is awake, he loves looking around and listening to the voices and sounds around him. He seems so interested in everything. I love looking into his eyes. I love talking to him and watching him respond without saying a word.
.
Zander is the guy I carried for 9 months. He's the guy that seemed like he'd never get here. He's even more handsome and more sweet than I imagined. He's so wonderful. He's an awesome baby brother. He's Zander. He's our second perfect baby boy. :)
.

0 comments: