Friday, January 9, 2009

.
Our sweet little Zander has been smiling since the day he was born, believe it or not...and he hasn't stopped! Sometimes he smiles when he's sleeping. But he smiles when he's awake too! Have you ever heard anyone say, "It's just gas". I've never seen a baby smiling cause they have gas. That's ridiculous! It's the exact opposite. A baby with gas pains has an awful look on their face. Anyway! Zander smiles quite often. It is so sweet!
.
And just a few minutes ago, when I was holding Z, he laughed! I'm not kidding! He was awake but drifting off to sleep. It was so cute! The details of that moment are so fresh and lovely. I plan to keep keep revisiting them until I hear our baby boy laugh again. :)
.
Ya know, there's definitely something magical and wonderous about a baby's smile and laugh. But Grayson's smile still makes my heart swell...and his laugh is contagious. I love seeing and hearing how happy our two boys are. To me, it is confirmation that Ray and I are doing a good job. Also, it is proof of their happiness and will ensure them a fulfilled and healthy life for all their years ahead.
.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Besides all the smiles, I've witnessed that sweet little laugh too! Yes, both have precious smiles and laugh. Zander's little smiles and laugh will be growing into big ones just like Grayson's.