There isn't really anything Gray won't say these days. They are either words he says often or words he hears us say and repeats. :)
.
Here are a few words he says that are so cute! First, I'll put the word. Next to it, I'll put how he says it! :)
.
blocks - "gox"
pants - "ants"
mouth - "mouf"
burp and chip - "bip"
.
and finally, the one I think is the cutest - and puts a smile on my face every time (you'd agree if you heard him say it):
.
bath - "baff"
.
A few days ago, I had to call our health insurance company to try to straighten out a matter (what's new?!). So I could pay more attention to G, I put the phone on speaker. Also, Grayson gets a kick out of hearing the automated voice. I know he's thinking, "Who is that? I've never heard that voice before".
.
I cannot stand having to talk to a recording, but with Aetna, I have no choice. The first thing they ask is if you are a member or a provider. I said, "Member". Grayson echoed, "Memba". Then they ask for either your member number or your social security number. I recited the number that ended with a "9". Grayson yelled, "NINE!" The system got confused and asked me to repeat the number. I did. Fortunately, the "NINE!" he yelled again didn't mess it up again. Then the lady repeated the number back to me and said, "Is this number correct?" I said, "Yes". Grayson shouted, "YES!" I don't know if it was my laughter or his yelling that tripped the system, but it happened again. G got busy playing and let me get through a few more prompts. When the lady said, "Do you need help with a claim?" I said, "No". G looked up, turned my way, and yelled, "NO!" It was so funny! Our vocal little guy is something else! :)
.
Gray always has something to say...and when he doesn't, he just wants to be heard! :) Believe it or not, when G is talking (shouting), it is difficult to process a thought - much less communicate it to someone else. I cannot tell you how many times both Ray and I have said, "Never mind". :)
.
Monday, January 26, 2009
G words
Posted by R&T at 8:47 PM
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web
0 comments:
Post a Comment