Splish Splash! Zander took a bath last Saturday night! :)
.
Ray and I couldn't help but laugh at how easy it was to bathe Zander. Either we had no idea what we were doing with Grayson and/or we just made it much harder than it should've been because we were so nervous! Our hearts were definitely in Gray's first bath (at home), but it didn't go smooth at all. It was like we both had a pair of two left hands or something! Because of that, Grayson HATED his first bath. As a matter of fact, we joked that we'd never again give Grayson a bath because he was tortured enough that first time!
.
I guess we can give a little credit to the nurse who gave Grayson his first bath (in the hospital). Ray was able to see how the "experts" to it - how they set up for the bath, etc. BUT I give much more credit to us just feeling a little less lost this time. I guess we remembered what we probably did wrong with Grayson and were determined not to do the same to Zander. And it's funny how the second time around, you have more of a "Let's just do it" attitude. It might sound bad, but you think less! Sometimes thinking less about something can be a good thing. :)
.
End result: Zander got clean and actually ENJOYED his first bath at home! And we did a good job if I may say so myself! :)
.
.
Isn't he the sweetest and most handsome clean baby?! :)
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment