Recently, we have moved Grayson off his highchair to his booster seat. He now eats at the dinning table, like regular people do. He likes it much better. Lots of times, when I am sitting across the table from him, we conversate. However, most of the time is a "screaming match". Other than his routine "row call", he would also yell out "BaBa...BaBa...BaBa!" continuously. Because I am a man with good manners, I return the favor by screaming his name over and over. This back and forth can sometimes last up to 5 minutes!
Something else he does at the dining table is actually kinda gross. Whenever he sees one of his favorite foods (cheese, tea, etc.), G would spit out whatever in his mouth at the very moment just so that he can make room for his favorite foods. It is so gross yet oh so funny.
R
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
A few more tibits...
Posted by R&T at 11:09 PM
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web
0 comments:
Post a Comment