Friday, January 30, 2009

Gray and I went to Walmart to pick up a few things - um, not sure which day...it could've been every day. It seems that we literally go to Walmart and/or Target every day or at least every other day! That's life with a toddler and a newborn! :)
.
Anyway, G and I were standing in line waiting for the lady in front of us to pay so we could have our turn to say "hi" to the cashier, smile at her, and say "beep" as she drags each item in front of the scanner. :)
.
The lady handed the cashier the money. She looked troubled. I thought, "Great. What? What?! What's the problem? We can't be here all day, people!!!!" The cashier turned her light on. Come to find out, the lady paid with a big bill. Because it was early in the morning, she didn't have any change. But fortunately, because it was early in the morning, the front end supervisor came to bring the cashier the change she needed right away!
.
But the funny thing was when the lady realized the cashier didn't have any change for her big bill, she said, "Uh oh!" Grayson then said, "Oh!" I smiled (couldn't help it). He said, "OH!" I smiled again (couldn't help it!) and said, "Shhh". That's when he yelled, "OH! OH! OH! OHHHHH!" :)
.
There is never an uneventful moment in our house, at Walmart, in the car - wherever Gray is! ;)
.

0 comments: