Grayson loves playing with balls. He thinks that it is so funny when you throw it. However, we have to be careful, at the supermarket, because he likes to treat all round fruits as balls (throwing them)! As I have mentioned before, I hold G a little bit every night before I lay him down. I see this a short bonding time since I have not been home all day. It is a ritual that we have the TV on as a background noise as we do this. It is not until recently that Grayson started to actually "watch" what is on the tube... Because we are in the middle of basketball season, I tend to have a ball game on most of the time. Grayson picked that up real quick and would say "ball" a game is on. It has gotten to the point that if the TV is showing anything but a ball related program, he would keep repeating "ball-ball-ball-ball" until you change it! Looks like we have a sports fan in training!
R
Thursday, February 19, 2009
"Ball"
Posted by R&T at 10:55 PM
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web
0 comments:
Post a Comment