Usually, I have Grayson wait in his booster chair until I get a warm wash cloth to wipe off his face after he eats. He knows that has to happen before he can get down on the floor. But because sometimes things can get really hectic, I have forgotten a few times here lately. Yesterday was one of those days.
.
When I took G out of his booster seat, he pushed one of the dining chairs out from under the table. He continued to push it to our kitchen counter where a radio and other miscellaneous things sit.
.
Before I knew it, he was reaching for the clear tupperware that we keep baby wash cloths in. That is where I keep clean cloths for washing his face during and after meals. I said, "Grayson, sit down. You are not supposed to climb on chairs!" By this time, he had already opened the container and pulled out a cloth. I said, "What are you doing?" He said, "Face!"
.
G was telling me I forgot to wipe off his face after he ate breakfast! :)
.

0 comments:
Post a Comment