Long long ago - well, it seems long long ago, I blogged about how G and I bonded by him putting his eye onto my chin. When he puts his eye onto my chin, I pop my jaw (literally cause I have TMJ). It probably looks as weird as it sounds, but that is something he and I used to do. It doesn't feel great. Sometimes it hurts...but it's worth it. As I said, it is one of the ways G and I bond. He thinks it's so funny! And when he laughs, I cannot help but laugh!
.
Today, before I laid him down for his nap, he put one eye to my chin and then the other...and then he put his ear to my chin...and finally put his lips to my chin so I could bounce his head on and off mine. He's too funny!
Saturday, February 7, 2009
reliving good times
Posted by R&T at 10:14 PM
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web
0 comments:
Post a Comment