
.
I know Gray has seen us and/or heard us yawn before, but I've never noticed his reaction.
.
Yesterday afternoon, on one of G's new Barney videos, they talk about yawning. He seemed a little weirded out by yawning. He drew his eyebrows together and had the funniest look on his face as each character let out a yawn.
.
We watched about 5 characters, including Barney, yawn before Grayson made an attempt at it.
.
He opened his mouth so it kinda looked like a yawn. But it sounded NOTHING at all like a yawn. It came out sounding like a "hock" - as in "hocking a loogy". :)
.
It was so funny! I guess it was gross too. And the most embarrassing thing is that I must admit that he learned how to do that by watching me. :)
.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Posted by R&T at 4:31 AM
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web
0 comments:
Post a Comment