Saturday, February 14, 2009

parrot

Grayson is quite a parrot. We have to watch what we say and do. Still, no one has made any mistakes that G picked up on. I'm glad of that!
.
It sure is funny to hear him repeat something we said that we didn't expect him to though.
.
My poor mom has been run ragged lately. She has been working round the clock since Zander arrived a few months ago. She works all evening and through the night (until the wee hours of the morning) at her "real job". And then she helps me all day with Grayson and Zander. I'm very grateful.
.
She and I both learned very quickly how difficult it can be at times to care for two boys, one being a toddler and one being a newborn. I know how tired - extremely tired - I feel at the end of each day. She has to feel the same and maybe even worse.
.
Anyway, yesterday, as her day with us was coming to an end and her "work day" was drawing near, she sat down on the couch and let out a big "OH!"
.
Grayson was walking into the living room behind her. He sat his rear down real hard into his rocking chair, said, "OH!!!!", and started rocking. My mom and I laughed! It was so funny! :)
.

0 comments: