Most door knobs in our house have a door knob protector on it. You know, those baby proof devices that simply go over your door knob to keep a little one from opening a door.
.
For whatever reason, Gray loves going in our bedroom. He always has. Maybe it's because our room has the most stuff in it. I wouldn't say our room is dirty..."messy" is a better word. Many times, we take things out of our dining room, living room, etc (i.e., clean laundry needing to be folded) and put it in our bedroom so we can work on it after G and Z are in bed.
.
G often takes his play screwdriver to our door knob. He also tries using one of his many sets of keys to unlock the door. Of course, it isn't that the door is locked. It's simply protected.
.
When I grabbed the door knob yesterday morning, it felt different. And when I turned it, it sounded weird. There was something inside the door knob protector. I wondered if maybe the two pieces of the device were not snapped together properly or if someone possibly grabbed the protector too hard and snapped off a piece of plastic where the two pieces fit together.
.
Then, when I bent over to look inside the protector, this is what I saw:
.
.
That would be a miscellaneous key and a piece of dog food! :)
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment