Wednesday, February 11, 2009

funny boy!

Yesterday, Zander was crying his little head off. I just couldn't please him. As far as I knew, every need he could possibly have was met. He was fed, clean, etc.
.
I had walked him around, sat down with him, changed positions again and again, etc. Finally, I saw that nothing I was doing was working. He was mad - and that was just how it was. So, I sat down in the recliner in his bedroom to let him stretch across my lap with a pillow under his body. He continued to cry. I really wanted to help him but I didn't know how. I decided I'd stick with that position for a while and see if he calmed down. He cried pretty hard for another minute or so (it seemed like a lot longer).
.
Then, all of the sudden, his frown become a big smile and his crying became laughter! He's something else. He definitely knows how to express his emotions. When he's mad, hurting, uncomfortable, or whatever, he lets us know it. And when he's happy, he shows it too! He does so much smiling and laughing nowadays! Sometimes we can't even get him to take his bottle because he's too busy smiling! :)
.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zander, U have a sweet smile, kisssssssss!