.
First, my Mom puts a wet piece of clothing from the washer onto the dryer door...
.
.
Next, I push it into the dryer and patiently wait for her to give me something else. ..
.
.
Then, I push that in...
.
.
It's not easy getting it all the way in there. It's quite a reach. But I can do it because I'm a big boy!
.
.
Don't I do a GREAT job?!
.
Then me and my mom close the dryer door together. :)
.
.
Once the process is complete, we go gather another load of dirty clothes to be washed (there's always clothes to be washed in our house ya know?!). My mom and I load the washer. While my mom pours in the washing detergent, I dance. Yeah, I don't need the washer to start washing or anything. I dance to the beat of the washer filling up with water. :) Did you know I'm a good helper AND a good dancer? :)
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment