Friday, August 8, 2008

offering more and more help all the time

Grayson is offering his help left and right. He's so sweet! #1, he does it because he's so smart. 2, I think he feels real good when he does help, especially when we give him a big "THANK YOU"! :)
.
I have a feeling we'll just keep adding to this "Grayson is a great helper" list. I have one to add right now.
.
When Gray gets undressed for his bath, we take his shirt off first. He is very cooperative and sometimes tries to help. But when we pull his pants down and they fall to the floor, he steps out of them, bends down, picks them up, and hands them to us. Isn't that awesome?! :)
.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he will be a good helper with Zander and he will help teach him things too.