Sleep vs. our sweet Grayson
.
.
My mom hung out with Gray while Ray and I went to our midpoint sonogram. When I got home, I decided to feed G lunch. Good thing because no. 1, he was hungry...and no. 2 he was tired. Literally about one minute after putting him in his high chair, I realized he just how tired he was.
.
First, his eyes began to bat. Second, he started rubbing his eyes - and then his head. Next, I saw him chewing his food slower and slower by the second. Honestly, I'm really surprised he ate a decent amount of lunch. He was really struggling to stay awake (as you can see in the picture below).
.

.
In no time, his eyes began to close for seconds at a time. By the way, he was still awake in the photo below. He just had his head leaned back and was chewing with his eyes closed. :)
.


.
And finally, our little man gave in and sleep took him over. That's when his mom carried him to bed so he could get some much needed rest. :)
.
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment