
.
Tonight, we went to Walmart to get a few things. Neither Ray nor I like going to the grocery store several times a week, but sometimes it is necessary. We run out of something, realize we are short on something, etc. While going to Super Walmart for 2 or 3 things might sound ridiculous, we usually choose to do it (rather than going somewhere else). #1, they do have the best price - Always. ;) And 2, they stock what we buy...and are rarely out of it. What more could you ask for? Let us all flock to Walmart forever and ever, for he will always be able to able to fulfill our needs, satisfy our wants, and not empty our wallets. Well, not really. But Walmart is great. :)
.
No, I don't have stocks in Walmart (I should). I am just a believer - and a former employee. ;)
.
So anyway! :) We took our short list to Walmart and got finished relatively fast. The Walmart experience was a pleasant one for the most part...all except for the smelly guy who got off from work and chose to go to Walmart before going home to shower. He reeked. But thanks to him, he kept me from letting my eyes overload my shopping cart. The very aroma trailing behind him was enough to make Zander roll over. UCK.
.
Grayson and I helped Ray unload the basket (he's our little helper)! Then, at the same time, I realized Gray probably needed a diaper change and I REALLY had to go to the bathroom.
.
.
So, to the ladies room G and I went. On our way in, I grabbed several paper towels to lay under Grayson's head, back, and bottom. I don't like his skin touching that changing table if possible. Once I got the paper towels placed just so, I laid Gray down. The first thing he did was reach up next to his head, grab a fist full of the paper towel, and rip it. So much for his "protectant". Then, as I was working to get him changed, we heard the lady who went in the bathroom before us talking on her cell phone. She was speaking French. I didn't know this because my 2 years of French classes in high school made me familiar with her topic of conversation. I just recognized HOW French sounds. As she was in the stall tinkling, she was chatting it up. I couldn't help but nearly bust a gut when Grayson rolled his head around as he listened to her for a minute and then yelled out things like "HEY!" He'd listen another few seconds and then yell out "AH!" It was hilarious! So whoever she was talking to heard her that lady's beautiful French accent, our son's chanting, and my giggling! :) As if all that wasn't enough of a memory for a bathroom visit on a Monday night, something else happened. When I got Gray changed and picked him up, I had trouble getting the changing table to stay closed. That's because Walmart doesn't invest in a nice diaper changing table. It's frustrating, but I guess that is how they sell me milk a few cents cheaper than their competitors. : I realized the only way to keep it shut and not block the walkway to the bathroom stalls was to tuck the safety belt behind the base of the changing table (the part that's attached to the wall). Holding Grayson made it difficult to do this. So, the first time, I missed putting the belt buckle into the space between the table and the wall. I expected it to slam down - possibly into my belly. That's when Grayson saved me! He caught the changing table and held it shut until I could get the buckle where it needed to be. Together, we got the changing table closed! Ray is right! Gray is quite the little helper! Ya know, until Grayson came along, going to the bathroom in Walmart hasn't ever been so fun! And it is fun coming out red faced and laughing...Ray always looks concerned. :) Then I tell him a story that makes him split his sides right along with me! :)
.
Oh and for the record, because changing G's diaper was so fun and I couldn't wait to walk out to tell Ray all about it, I forgot to use it. So, the ride home was not an easy one. :)
.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Posted by R&T at 10:05 PM
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web
1 comments:
There's not usually a reason to have a good laugh at 4 in the morning except when I have time to read one of the Tse family blogs that is so funny. Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh, now I am ready for coffee! :)
Post a Comment