.
I know I sound like a broken record, but we cannot get over how much of a dancer Grayson is! Of course, he has his own playlist in itunes and his favorite CD to listen to in the car. But he also likes certain songs that come on the radio.
.
It is funny to watch him change stations on the radio in his room. He is a pro at finding a station, rather than hitting static. One minute, he rolls it over to Hispanic talk radio, listens a few minutes, changes it to classical music, twirls around his room, comes back to the radio, changes it to rap, and dances! And often times, he dances the same way to slow music that he does to fast music! It's funny! :)
.
Gray can and will find a rhythm in ANYTHING. Yesterday, he was dancing to - GET THIS - the washing machine! :) He's been doing this a while, but I don't think we've ever mentioned it in a blog. Even though he's been doing it a while, we decided noting it in our blog was a must.
.
G likes to help us when we wash clothes. Sometimes he'll help us push the wet clothes into the dryer. But even when he doesn't help, he likes to come in the laundry room to keep us company while we work. Usually, I just say, "Come on, G! Let's go start a load of wash!" He's right behind me. He finds it fun, and to him, I guess it's like putting on a good jam he can dance to. :)
.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Posted by R&T at 7:11 AM
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web
0 comments:
Post a Comment