***IF YOU HAVEN'T READ 'Today" (blog entry below), READ IT FIRST.
.
Well, I had to do a part ii to this blog because after I finished my first blog entry, the day (yes, that early in the morning) took a turn.
.
Grayson wanted to stay in bed a little longer than usual, which was nice. I heard him wake up for good about ten minutes after 9. But he wasn't fussing. He went back and forth between periods of playing and being quiet. I thought about going to get him but decided I'd wait until he called out for me. Besides, I figured he was just in there chillin.
.
He was chillin alright! When I went in there (after I heard his first call out indicating he was ready for me to come get him), I discovered that G decided he wanted to celebrate his 18 month birthday HALF NAKED! :)
.
I opened the door and saw our adorable son with his shirt on, his pants and socks in hand, and his diaper down on the floor! First I said, "Well, good morning! Happy 18 Months, baby! What did you do?!" As I died laughing, I ran out of the room to get the camera. Even though the pictures show nothing (his shirt was long enough to cover him), I don't want to post any pictures openly on our blog. But no fear - if you receive invites from us to our SmugMug albums, you will see these pictures soon! They will make you smile - GUARANTEED! :)
.
Again, Happy 18 months to our colorful little boy! :)
.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Today - Part II
Posted by R&T at 9:52 AM
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web
1 comments:
:) That is hilarious! That little boy never ceases to make me laugh!
Post a Comment