.
Since we found out that we were pregnant again, we have thought about hiring a maid to help out around the house. After extensive screening and interviewing, we found us one. He is new to the cleaning industry and doesn't really have many referrals.... but Tish really likes his enthusiasm and energy. So we decided to give it a try. Below are some pics of his first day on the job. Hope he keeps up the good work.
He unloaded some of our groceries for us after we got home. He did not find a good place for TP, so he thought the hallway is the most convenient location.
R

Since we found out that we were pregnant again, we have thought about hiring a maid to help out around the house. After extensive screening and interviewing, we found us one. He is new to the cleaning industry and doesn't really have many referrals.... but Tish really likes his enthusiasm and energy. So we decided to give it a try. Below are some pics of his first day on the job. Hope he keeps up the good work.
.
.
.
After putting the groceries, he cleaned the kitchen floor. Notice that he forgot the dust mob head... well, maybe next time.
.
Look at the concentration!
.
He doesn't miss a spot!
.
Dress code is not enforced at our house but this "low-rider" thing can be distracting.
.
Unloading the dishwasher is another one of his "skills".
.
He is pretty adamant about putting the right lids on the right container. :-)
.
R
2 comments:
I need help too, can I have him, I give him what ever he want?????? Pleae, Please........... I know he do a good job.
:) That's too funny! I think you have a wonderful helper and should definitely keep him around! :)
Post a Comment