.
Last night was a unusual evening weather wise. I don't have a picture of how the sky looked...this is the closest I could find. The sky was mostly blue but had some dark gray, bright pink, and orange swirled in it. It was getting close but wasn't dark yet. The sliver of moon was very evident just as it is in this picture.
.
Grayson pointed up at the moon. I said, "That's the moon". He looked at me and smiled. He leaned back again and pointed to it again. I put my face close to his and said, "Can you say moon?" Loud and proud, he said, "OON!" :)
.
Friday, August 8, 2008
another word!
Posted by R&T at 10:05 AM
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web
1 comments:
G is so smart! He is learning so many things so fast! It's amazing and so much fun to see!
Post a Comment