A long time ago, before Grayson was born (if I'm not mistaken), we bought him a baby book. Well, let me rephrase: A book of babies. He didn't like that book over the others. It was just like the other ones on his shelf - nothing special. But a few months ago, he started picking up this book a good bit. When we said, "Is that your book about babies?", he'd smile. :)
.
Then a few months ago, he began looking at this book a good bit. He sat down with it, looked at each picture, and flipped through each page for several minutes.
.
When Ray and I were at Kroger a few weeks ago, I found another book of babies on sale for 50% off. Final cost: $1.24! What a steal huh?!
.
Now, he loves sitting in his "baby book reading spot" (on the stairs) to look at them both. He likes to look at one for a few minutes, set it down, pick up the other, look at it a while, and then go back to the other one. He's sat there looking at them for as long as 10 minutes! That is a LONG time for Grayson. The only thing that can hold his attention that long are his baby books and Barney!
.
Below are a few pictures I took of him with his baby books the other day. The last picture is of him with his finger in the finger puppet and giving the baby in the book a kiss. :)
.
.
.
1 comments:
I think G is going to be very facinated with his baby brother Zander!
Post a Comment